Monday, June 15, 2009

Introduction

I am 25years old, works in the government. Have been investing since 2007. Went through the boom and bust of the sub-prime crisis. Graduated with a Honours Degree from NUS Business School in 2008. Just started work. Recently paid a hefty downpayment for my new flat, THE PEAK @ TOA PAYOH.

Gone through many types of investment products, ranging from equities, unit trusts and foreign currency. I believe in value investment but I also love to do swing trading and day trading if I can afford the time.

The purpose of this blog is to create a systematic structure where I can track of my investment portfolio. I love to explore various forms of investment and I will try to keep track of my performance over time.

Working at a government agency right now, I believe by continually blogging on business issues, I am able to maintain my sharpness and intuitiveness on whats happening in the business world and hone my investment acumen at the same time.

Along the way, I hope to meet like-minded investors who are willing to share their ideas with me.

Let this journey of wealth creation begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment