Sunday, January 17, 2010

Increasing my learning curve

Over the last one year, I have to admit that I was not maintaining my investment blog daily. So this year, one of my resolution that I have set is to update my investment decision dutifully as well as to discuss more in depth on the company financial statements.

Previously, while I scan the forum and research the companies on my own, it is sad to admit that most of the time, my decision, while fundamentally sound, was sorely lacking in rigors of financial analysis.

Analysts use 12 month price target for stocks, at the end of 12 months, these are the things that I want to see on my blog.

1. Monthly update of my portfolio
2. Monthly updates of company news
3. Montly analysis of company financial report
4. Analysis of significant news pertaining to any company

It will be interesting to see if I can meet my 12month target by the end of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment